This policy addresses the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- How the information that is collected will be used.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
When visiting UltimateAcademy.com, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, city of residence and/or other personally identifiable information. However, those who do not enter in any personal information can visit the site anonymously.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information on UltimateAcademy.com With the use of the SSL Certificate it encrypts the information of financial transactions. We do not keep credit card information on UltimateAcademy.com. We take all steps to protect the information provided by the user. You should take special care in deciding what information you send via email.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Use of Information
We will use your information in the following way:
- To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support
- To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Ultimate Academy™
- To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters
- To collect payment and bill for our Services
- To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and Ultimate Academy™
- To process transactions
- To target prospective customers with our Services
- To send periodic emails
- To personalize your experience on our website
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
The cookie does not contain any Personal Information, but it will enable us to relate your use of this site to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided to us. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the PayPal web page.
While we protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. We are committed to ensuring the security of your personal information in order to protect it from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal or similar risks.